Student Employment

Student timesheet – Download and save the timesheet to your device, then fill it in during the month as you work. On the last day of the month, print and sign your timesheet, get your supervisor to sign it, and turn it in to the Cashier’s Office in the Administration Building.

I-9 Form – This form is required by the federal government to verify work eligibility. Complete Section 1, Employee Information and Attestation, and bring your identification as listed on the second page under Lists of Acceptable Documents to Human Resources in the Business Office.

Direct Deposit Authorization Form – Send your paycheck funds to your bank electronically.  No worrying about lost checks or failed remote deposits.  Submit your completed form to Human Resources in the Business Office.

Handbook for Student Workers

Confidentiality Agreement