Activity Assistant 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm 1-2 days per week including every other weekend. Serve lunch and supper in social dining. Play games: Bingo, Flippo, corn hole, horse shoes, golf, memory magic, movie & popcorn, music with Neil Yockey (sit and watch residents), snack pass, canvas & cupcakes, flyswatter badminton and anything we can think of that’s fun. We do not do any CNA type jobs. We play games and serve meals and snack pass. Fill out application at Wellington Parc, 2885 New Hartford Rd., Owensboro, KY 42303 (2/20/2019)
Girls Inc. is now hiring for Program Facilitators. Girls Inc. of Owensboro Daviess County is committed to inspiring all girls to be Strong, Smart, and Bold through National Programming and other programming. We are looking for part-time Program Facilitators (full-time during breaks and the summer) who is creative, organized, have good time management skills, like to have fun, and have previous working experience with children. Part-time hours is Monday-Friday 2:00 p.m.- 6:30 p.m. and full time hours 7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m, with optional Saturday events. Responsibilities include: supervision of members, program planning, implementation of Girls Inc. National Programming, and van driving if at least 21 years of age. If interested applications/resumes will be accepted at 2130G E 19th Street or firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call 270-684-7833. (2/18/2019)
Internship Opportunity! (2/8/2019)
Do you have what it takes to join our high-spirited, innovative team?
Dynamic Directions, a coaching and consulting firm with clients across the United States, is growing! We are looking for a detail-oriented, creative intern to join our team in Owensboro, Ky. This semester-long opportunity is a paid position. You will start at 10 hours a week with the possibility of additional hours as you grow into the role. The position includes helping with general office duties, research, marketing campaigns, event planning and more! To apply, email your resume, cover letter and three references to:
Jenny Sevcik, Client Relations Manager
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation has multiple part-time jobs.
TO APPLY: To ensure your application will be considered, it must be received NO LATER than February 15, 2019. The City reserves the right to accept applications after deadline, at its discretion. Visit www.owensboro.org. Click on Employment Opportunities; click on the position link and on Apply; click on Create an Account, and follow the instructions. If you have any questions or wish to confirm receipt of your application, please call Elaine Timmel at (270) 687-8540 or toll free (888) 616-8540; TDD/Voice (270) 687-4459 prior to application deadline. Resume alone is NOT sufficient. For a list of positions, contact email@example.com (2/1/2019)
- Only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday and need a part-time job?Part -Time Therapy Support Technician, Owensboro Health Physical Therapy Department. Owensboro Health InPatient Therapy (Owensboro Health), 1201 Pleasant Valley Road, Owensboro, KY 42303What: THERAPY SUPPORT TECHNICIAN , Inpatient Physical Therapy (7:30 am – 4:00 pm), Monday – Wednesday – Friday, Every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday), $10.90/hour, Preference is for those planning to enter into the healthcare field, (Pre-PT / Other)
When: Immediate (January 2019)Where: Inpatient Physical Therapy (Hospital)New Hospital on Pleasant Valley Road
To Apply:www.owensborohealth.org(Support Technician – Posting # 10269 ) (1/24/2019)
GADSOOK – We have 2 positions we would like to fill. One would be an evening position M-S 4-7 are the hours available but do not have to be all by one individual. If we find someone who can work some of the evenings but not all, we can split it up.We will eventually be hiring for a daytime position also, probably by the end of March, maybe sooner. Available hours will be 9-4 M-S. Ideally a candidate that could work some days and some evenings would be great.The job would primarily require customer service and sales, but may require some use of heat presses to create dye sublimation products such as coffe mugs, t-shirts, hats, and other items.These positions will pay $9/hr and will be handled by a staffing agency. Initial applications and interviews will be conducted at GADSOOK. Towne Square Mall. Call 270-689-0840 (1/24/2019)
Felts Lock & Alarm – seeking an Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment. We are looking for full-time and part-time. Responsibilities: Install and program new alarm and security systems; Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems; Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions; Install cameras and access control; Possibly cut keys and install locks.
Qualifications: Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other fields; Familiarity with hand and power tools; Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills; Great customer service; Willing to learn and take charge.
There would be training involved to get you where you need to be before going out on your own. Our store location is in Evansville but we have a mobile service in Jasper, IN and in Owensboro, KY. Please send your resume and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org (01/17/2019)
- Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airport – We are looking for a couple of people to hire to help out with our Allegiant flights. We have found that this part time job has worked out very well for college students. The position averages anywhere from 8-15 hours a week, and we are flexible with most any schedule. For more information, contact Deborah.Jones@KWC.edu (1/9/2019)
- Lincoln Hills Development Corporation has positions available in our Head Start Centers in Southern Indiana. www.lhdc.org (01/08/2019)
- Owensboro Police Department is in need of a Calltaker. TO APPLY: In order to be considered for test dates, your application must be received by 10:00 pm,
January 25, 2019. To apply, visit www.owensboro.org/police or www.owensboro.org and click on Employment
Opportunities, then click on the position you are interested in and follow instructions. If you have any questions or
want to confirm receipt of your application, please contact Jo Hall at 270-687-8861 before January 25, 2019. (1/8/2019)
Averitt Express is in need of dock workers. This is a physical labor position. Our dock is covered but not heated or cooled. The starting pay is $15.00/hr. The hours are roughly 5 to 10pm Monday through Friday. Apply at www.averittcareers.com (01/08/2019)
Allegiant Air Part-time employment opportunity in a fun and challenging work environment! Job Position: Ground Operations Agent/Customer Service Agent (GOA/CSA) Pay: $14/hour while working flights, Training/delay pay rate $10.50/hour, Limited flight benefits, Average 6-10 hours/week
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license, Able to work in tight spaces lifting baggage weighing 70lbs. or more for extended periods of time, Excellent customer service skills, Pass criminal history background check, Pass pre-employment & random drug testing
– Current short term schedule requires working Monday’s & Friday’s – Use this video link to view “A Day in the Life” of our job! https://youtu.be/MnFQqou76fQ – Apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0mGYbl78jafxds6O2 or stop by the Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airport office to pick up an application. (12/19/2018)
- Top Producing Real Estate Agent seeking a part-time administrative assistant. My administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Applicant must be a fast learner, possess strong computer skills, and be self-motivated. Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher) experience required. Must be proficient using all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares my belief that people come first. No Real Estate Experience Required. Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration (12/10/2018)
Owensboro Museum of Fine Art Flexible part-time hours from January 2 to January 18. Several part-time Staff Assistants. Assist with taking down the museum’s annual Holiday Forest Festival of Trees. Must be able to lift and carry at least 25 lbs. Some janitorial and maintenance. Apply at: 901 Frederica Street. To arrange to pick up an application call 270-685-3181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (12/3/2018)
- Puzzle Pieces in Owensboro. We are currently looking for individuals who would be interested in a part time job to be part of our after school program. Hours would range from 2:30 or 3:30 until 5:30, Monday through Friday. However, we are able to work around school and other job schedules. We are also open and looking for individuals who would be willing to work during school breaks, for instance: Summer, Christmas, Spring, and Fall. We have a fun, social, environment for kids with intellectual disabilities. Puzzle Pieces can be used as a stepping stone for those students who are going into the education field and will be given hands on experience! If you know anyone interested they can fill out an application at www.puzzle-pieces.org If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 270.926.7813 or email us at email@example.com. (11/29/2018)
- The Starlite Drive Kroger is having a hiring event on Saturday 12/08/2018 from 9-3pm . We are mainly focusing on Pharmacy Technicians but we do have other openings. There is no experience required for the Pharmacy Techs. In case someone asks Kroger does have tuition reimbursement for up to $3500 for eligible employees. (11/27/2018)
Owensboro Healthpark is in need of lifeguards. Total hours less than 20 hours/week. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information (11/27/2018)
- I am the HR advisor for Domtar Paper Company here in Owensboro. We are looking for a responsible administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant would include providing support to our managers and staff, assisting in daily office needs and coordinating transportation/logistics with our carriers. Currently this position is only temporary for the next 6 months but could have the potential for long term. This position will be 40 hours per week (8am-4pm) with a pay scale ranging from $15 to $18 per hour depending on skills and experience. If you have any students who are graduating this semester or who will have a limited day time class schedule next semester who might be interested please send their resumes my way! For information on how to apply, contact: email@example.com. (11/13/2018)
Girls Inc. of Owensboro Daviess County is committed to inspiring all girls to be Strong, Smart, and Bold through National Programming and other programming. We are looking for part-time Program Facilitators (full-time during breaks and the summer) who is creative, organized, have good time management skills, like to have fun, and have previous working experience with children. Part-time hours is Monday-Friday 2:00 p.m.- 6:30 p.m. and full time hours 7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m, with optional Saturday events. Responsibilities include: supervision of members, program planning, implementation of Girls Inc. National Programming, and van driving if at least 21 years of age. If interested applications/resumes will be accepted at 2130G E 19th Street or firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call 270-684-7833. (11/8/2018)
Allegiant Air – Part-time employment opportunity in a fun and challenging work environment! Job Position: Ground Operations Agent/Customer Service Agent (GOA/CSA), Pay: $14/hour while working flights, * Training/delay pay rate $10.50/hour, * Limited flight benefits, * Average 6-10 hours/week, Requirements: * Must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license, * Able to work in tight spaces lifting baggage weighing 70lbs. or more for extended periods of time, * Excellent customer service skills, * Pass criminal history background check, * Pass pre-employment & random drug testing, – Prefer local resident since job will require working during holiday and summer breaks, – Current short term schedule requires working Monday’s & Friday’s – Use this video link to view “A Day in the Life” https://youtu.be/MnFQqou76fQ. Conact email@example.com for how to apply. (11/5/2018)
- Wendell Foster has an internship opportunity for students interested in working with autistic children. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (11/5/2018)
Owensboro Parks and Recreation is interested in having intern from Kentucky Wesleyan. A paid internship is a possibility. Areas of interest include: Legal, Human Resources, Marketing, Sports Management, Tourism Email me for contact information: email@example.com . (11/05/2018)
- Currently Best Buy has many different openings here in Owensboro and we are of course looking for more qualified applicants to join the team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply. (10/19/18)
- Our firm is looking for a few Junior or Senior Accounting students for a paid internship this upcoming tax season. Ebelhar Whitehead, PLLC is a local firm located downtown. Contact email@example.com for information on how to apply. (10/19/18)
- The Owensboro Family YMCA is now hiring swim instructors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (10/18/18)
- Diamond Lanes. Perfect for a college student! Part-time: Customer Service/Mechanic – This position would consist of working in our kitchen preparing and serving food, working as a customer service representative, and occasionally mechanic work (pinchasing). Apply at our website www.diamondlanes.net.
- Car detailing. Looking for somewhat of a car nut to help me with my car detailing business. $10 per hour. We will wash, wax, bath cars. We will train you. Work around your schedule, very flexible. 6 to 10 hours per week. Seasonal work. Help needed immediately. Call Ray at 270-684-1938.
- Kroger (multiple opportunities possibly leading to future full-time)
- 323 Staffing Solutions (picking operator)
- Owensboro Catholic Elementary Extended Day Care Program
- Office Depot is looking for staff